Discover where to buy fresh, natural Kestrel Potatoes at a location near you.
1kg/2lb KESTREL potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bunch rosemary, chopped, to taste
4 Cloves crushed garlic, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Wash and dry the kestrel potatoes, but don't peel them. Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Tip the potatoes onto a baking tray.
- Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake until golden-brown and cooked all the way through (about 30 minutes).
- Serve the potatoes hot from the oven.
Packed full of fibre for a healthy digestive system, plus loads of vitamins and minerals, see why Kestrel potatoes are a healthy, nutritious choice.
How to cook
Mashed, roasted, boiled or fried – discover the many ways you can cook a Kestrel.