Discover where to buy fresh, natural Kestrel Potatoes at a location near you.
2 kestrel potatoes, medium size
2 tbls butter
2 tbls chives
1 tbls dill
100g crème fraiche
1 tspn salmon roe
2 slices smoked salmon
Lemon infused olive oil (optional) or
- Place potatoes into cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently. After 10-15 minutes, pierce with skewer to ensure potato is quite firm in centre. Remove from water and cool.
- Peel skin off potato and grate. Season with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of melted butter and chopped chives. Press potato mixture firmly into a round pastry cutter to form rosti.
- Heat pan and add tablespoon of butter and splash of olive oil to prevent butter burning. Fry rosti on each side until golden.
- Mix crème friache with chopped dill.
- Assemble with a handful of roquette, smoked salmon, and finish with crème friache, salmon roe and a drizzle of lemon infused olive oil.
Packed full of fibre for a healthy digestive system, plus loads of vitamins and minerals, see why Kestrel potatoes are a healthy, nutritious choice.
How to cook
Mashed, roasted, boiled or fried – discover the many ways you can cook a Kestrel.